Any members in Colorado? Along the Front Range?

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

marc vav

Reaction score
I am thinking of leaving Sunny South florida for colorado. I am looking between denver and ft.collins . Any pointers? Areas to stay away from? Nice areas to live.Nice developments ?300K+

I have been their

several times on a leisure capacity but not really looking for places to live. I will be driving the Trac over next friday. If you see A white 2002 with a "ultra" lic. plate give a honk:p

Thanks for any tips:rolleyes:

Yeah im in Thornton, just north of Denver. Get away from the city (thornton, westminster, brighton) are getting crowded. Try going more northward, there will be new developments. Some of them are nice but expensive(sort of). I hear fort collins is nice to live but if you go like 10 miles up from Thornton on i 25, i suggest in that area. Alot of new developmetns.

PS - there are many white tracs over here.

I'm in Centennial (S.E. of Aurora in SE Denver 'burbs), and if you don't head N. and stay near Denver; Highlands Ranch, Lone Tree, Cherry Creek, Parker, and Elizabeth (further S.), are all real nice suburbs on the S. side of Denver. If you are looking at the S. or E. sides of Denver I would stay as close to the E-470 (tollway) on the East and as close to S. of the E-470 on the south of Denver. You should be able to buy into a pretty safe/nice area for the 300's+. Any other big considerations to help narrow down areas; i.e., proximity to airports, healthcare, schools, universities, etc?

south east boca. I really have read good things about the cherry creek and surrounding areas but i like the green up towards the fort. No real requirements. Thanks .;)

Black Forest just northeast of Colorado Springs was a nice area when I lived there in the early 1990s. I think that is an hour south of where you want to be though.