Any one from Myrtle Beach?

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rob moore 2

Reaction score
Looking for someone in or near myrtle beach that would want to attempt to find a couple golf clubs for me.

just reply here or send me an email

thanks

rob

tnsportrac,

Not from Myrtle Beach itself, but a couple hours south - Charleston, SC. If you don't mind me asking, why golf clubs particular to Myrtle Beach?

I lived in Myrtle Beach for 20 years, I live in Columbia now, but still go to visit atleast once a month. Plus I have played a lot of golf there. So what kinda of clubs are you looking for?

Kef, cant find them anywhere online except the UK and they dont ship here (unless im just not looking in the right place) and i figured since myrtle beach is golf country maybe some store over there had them

im looking for the the 2006 RAM wizard putter and the 2006 RAM FX9 driver.

ive posted pics of these 2 items in my library if anyone cares to help me find them

thanks

rob

TN,

This looks like some of those clubs that are sold exclusively overseas, at least for now. Selling different clubs overseas (than in the US) is common among club makers. I looked at all of my favorite reseller's websites (tgw.com, golfclubexchange, edwinwatts, golfsmith, etc) - nothing, nada, zip. You might be able to get your local pro to order them directly from RAM, but if he has to get them from the UK, you're going to pay a premium.

hey folks, i'm in sumter s.c.,i know there is a big golf store in columbia s.c. that stocks the "out of town "stuff. it is out by the columbia mall,just off decker blvd.

Latest posts