Anybody interested in a PIONEER AVIC-D1

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I have a Pioneer AVIC-D1 that I bought off another member and just didnt use it. I listed to sports radio and I dont need something this nice. It has the steering wheel remote and the unit that allows you to connect your ipod. Comes with manuals, Nav disc, and a new install kit for your sport trac. It is currently wired for the sport trac. Asking 600. shipped obo.

what condition is this in. and would you consider a trade plus me paying the difference i just got a new jvc deck(the one with the tv) but am interested in the d1. mine is worth $400. would you take it and $300 for the d1?

I was replying to Clay as he implied that "Dave S." post did not apply here. When in fact he was informing us that for $600 you can get a newer and improved version of the D1, the D3.

I wish I would have gotten one of these. Instead I have a DVD player thingy that i was supposedly able to cutomize the background, but noooooo I was lied to. It just changes colors, has SD card slot, ipod hook-up, but it does have sirius & TONS of other options, but I wanted more on the screen...like NAV. Oye.:wacko: