Anyone ever got code P0133 or P0135. Truck is running rough at idle.

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

David Pollock

Reaction score
My 02 Trac is running rough at idle. I have checked the magic hose but it is not cracked. I got codes P0133, P0135, P1131 and P1132. These say it is 02 sensor on the bank 1 sensor 1. Does that mean the very first 02 sensor before the cad convertor? If so can I clean the sensor or does it have to be replaced? Thanks!!

Last edited by a moderator:
I had the same problem, still do actually. Check to see if you have a cracked vaccuum hose, it should be towards the front on the passenger side. The crack would be on the elbow piece. If you search through the forums here under engine, you should see some posts about it, one of Todd Z's posts included a picture of what to look for. It's a $30.00 replacement for the whole hose at the Ford dealership.

I see you did check the elbow. But... did you just look at it or check out the bottom of it? The codes you list are NOT the normal codes for the hose. But the lean bank is the same symptom.

There is a picture of the hose showing the crack in my library.

Is your ST running rough at any other time? IIRC, I got those codes when my fuel pump was going out and fuel wasn't flowing correctly. I would be driving down the road and the ST would just start losing power and jerking when the gas kicked back in. Just a thought.