Anyone Ever See Hoodpins On A Sport Trac????

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Stickers......:unsure::unsure::unsure: come on now.

They are real.

Ford racing stainless steel.

Paul H

Last edited by a moderator:
Paul, looks good. They are the same from my email to you?

Gary D.

P.S. Just checked my email.

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks Gary. I will check the part number tomorrow. Let me know when and if you want to do these, it was a little nerve racking drilling the holes.

Kevin, they are really more for show and looks, since I do have a functioning hood latch.

If i did not have a functioning hood latch these would be the hood latch and hold the hood on the truck.

Also good to be different.

Paul H

They look good, I like them.....

If I did not have my hood guard and like that soo much, I may put on a set..

Todd Z

Scott, no it was there at the Long Island meet.

I like them alot. Little nervy installing them but they look good to me.

Paul H

Paul, I felt the same when I drilled 7 holes in the hood for the scoop. I had these on my '67' R/T, I liked them then and like them now. I'll have to look and see if they can be mounted over the small grille openings.

Gary, Probably not we looked all the options and this was the best spot. Also this is the thinnest part of the hood as the pins are not that long. Also Gary the only reason I did this was I allready drilled 6 holes for the hood scoop. Those were 1/4 inch though. These are 1" holes.....

Paul H

Paul, really glad you did the pins. I was afraid the hood would fly open when you got to 165mph...:lol:;)

Latest posts