anyone ever used or heard of this?

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ray McIntireJr

Reaction score
I went in to Autozone friday to recycle some used oil and picked up the pamplet for this while I was waiting. Anyone ever used it or even ever heard of it?

I really doesn't explain how the captured "loose metal" is able to penetrate the oil film/metal barrier and deposit the "captured loose metal" onto the metal surface. It talks only about ferris metals which can be captured with a magnetic plug or a magnet attached to the pan. Save your money.

This product has been debated quite a bit on the bob is the oil guy forum. They even had a company rep in on it for a while. See the link below:

I hear the rattle of the tail of a rattle snake as the oil is rendered from it's body.

Nothing like the first pressing of the snake for "virgin Snake Oil".

Tom

Simple fact is........additives will do absolutely nothing for your engine. They will only lighten your bank account. No syn oil, no additive will increase engine life nor improve mileage to any significant degree. The Ford syn blend is as good as anything else you can use so why waste your money. People who say the "engine runs better" with a different oil are only demonstrating that the plaseabo effect is true.

Latest posts