Anyone had received or sold ST Tonneau Cover before?

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sonny Walukow

Reaction score
I got a good deal for OEM Tonneau Cover. The guy that sold it to me willing to ship it to me. Just wondering to those received or sold this cover before, how much was the weigh? I'm assuming the cover could be folded hence it'll be smaller in size when being shipped. Also if you can tell what was the cost to ship it and from where to where. Just trying to find out how much.

They are pretty heavy. I would have to guess about 60-70 lbs. I got sick of dragging mine off all the time to put my bikes in the bed. I sold it and got a Truxedo LoPro. It's much more user friendly.

I believe they are listed at 78 pounds if I recall correctly.

I to mine to the UPS store, they wrapped it up and shipped it and it cost I think $98.00

I have read your question a few times and don't really know what you were trying to ask.

At any rate, it was shipped folded in half.

Someone with a cover would have to measures their, I no longer recall the size.

I have read your question a few times and don't really know what you were trying to ask.

At any rate, it was shipped folded in half.

Someone with a cover would have to measures their, I no longer recall the size.

I was asking what it the size if it's folded just because I want to see if my friend willing to take it with him in his car from San Francisco to Los Angeles. I never had a Tonneau Cover before. I'm assuming it would be half size of my ST's bed. He will be driving a small car/sedan, just want to assure him it'll fits in his car.

It will be half the size is correct as it hinges in the middle.

I put it in the back seat of the Track once when I needed the full bed but had the cover on at the time..

I'm not sure if it'll fit inside a compact car, should fi in the trunk( with trunklid open ). If I recall folded it was 8"s thick, half the width/ length of the bed. Hopefully this helps.

I'm sure it will not fit in most compact cars unless you have fold down rear seats that open up to the trunk.

The approximate folded size would be about 4 ft long, 28 inches wide and about 8 inches high. Weight is about 72 lbs, and the 78 lbs would be the shipping weight with packing.

...Rich

Latest posts