Anyone have success with the fog lights and high beams on the 04?

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
There was a project a week or so ago that showed how to get the fog lights to stay on with the high beamson an 05 ST. It didn't work on my 04 and would like to know if anyone else tried it with success. I see the project was pulled, I hope it will be resubmitted with a possible change. I know there are quite a few people on here interested in this mod.

Richard

I know I'll hear it for this but why not just hardwire them to your parking lights? I did that with some I had on a Toyota and they were on even in the parking light setting.;)

What is the benefit. I haven't had enough fog to see how good the fog lights work yet but, I did have them on a few times. Never noticed they went off when the highs were put on until You guys brought it to my attention.

Richard, wondering myself. like to try it. Dan, I can see it. out in the desert or up in the mountains some roads are dark, dark. even with silverstars. I guess if its that bad, should do the piaa gig?

I have Hella driving lights on my Manik Brush Guard, and they are great for lighting up the road. The thing I like with the factory fog lights is they really light up the sides of the road up close. With high beams and the factory fogs on, you get a good overall picture.

Some dissagree, but I prefer it. I hope to have this mod done before the end of the month. That is when I drive 1900 miles to Wisconsin from BC (Victoria). Going throught the mountains at night, you really have to look out for wildlife, some of them are not small!!

Latest posts