Anyone have the part #??

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Brett Wustman

Reaction score
My 4x4 quit working, no click at all. I think I need the module by the pass feet? Does anyone know the Ford part number, or any info on the part? Thanks!

Brett

Under the member named "Todd"....He found that you had to have a certain part # per yr. model. I think he spent a little over 100.00 bucks @ the salvage yard. I'm having the same problems w/my 2001 ST. His was a 2001 as well.

Billy

Under the member named "Todd"....He found that you had to have a certain part # per yr. model. I think he spent a little over 100.00 bucks @ the salvage yard. I'm having the same problems w/my 2001 ST. His was a 2001 as well.

Billy

I also have an 01 and my 4x4 stopped working last monday. Does anyone have the part number for the 2001 and a suggestion as to where to get it. I think I may need to do the same.

I just ordered one from one of the local Ford dealers. I was in such a hurry, I forgot to ask for the part number while I was on the phone. I am picking it up tomorrow afternoon, so I will post the part number then. My dealer cost on the part was $161, and the parts lady told me that list from Ford is now $276.48. Way too much!

Brett

Latest posts