Anyone running Nitto Trail Grappler M/T Tires?

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

George C

Reaction score
Curious if anyone is running these tires and how you like them? Still debating on which tire to buy and although these are an aggressive tire they are made for the street as well.

Thanks,

George

I'm shopping around for tires as well. I'm really leaning towards the General Grabber AT2's for an all around tire, I'm doing more pavement driving nowadays so it doesn't make sense to get a mud terrain tire and burn them off quickly on pavement. I'd like to hear more about the Nitto's too, I'm running 285/75/16's like George is. Any help would be great, thanks. Hey George, are you running spacers on yours and if not any rubbing on the back of the inner fender or tow board? :banana:

Don't know anything about those tires but am interested to see some info. My next tires will probably be M/Ts. I may even sell my current wheels with tires to do it sooner.

Jerry,

As I understand it, rubbing will vary from tire to tire, even in similar tire sizes. You may be able to find tires that will work better with your current set up. Of course, the only way to find that out is to mount them.

If you are looking for a good all around tire I would go with their terra grappler. I am getting a set of those next. If you are looking for more of an offroad tire the trail grappler is good, all their tires are very good, the mud grapplers are loud on road though.

Latest posts