Armrest for 2001 job2

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Alex Lewis 2

Reaction score
From the summer sun the armrest has begun to crack. I don't need the whole center console piece, just the folding armrest piece. It looks like it detaches with 3 bolts. Any idea what this part name is, part number or cost?

Thanks!!

Do you have the High Series Console? I had the same problem. I found a company on eBay that did it. Sent it to them and had it back within a week with leather on it instead of the vynil that is there now. Cost me around 30 bucks total with shipping.

"high series"? it's the standard kind with a storage well under the armrest (not the bag). I'm just getting to ready to trade in so I'd prefer to order an OEM part if possible.

Yep, not the one with the bag. The one with the a/c vents in the back, and radio controls in your Job 2 '01. That is the same one I had.

Do you have the High Series Console? I had the same problem. I found a company on eBay that did it. Sent it to them and had it back within a week with leather on it instead of the vynil that is there now. Cost me around 30 bucks total with shipping.