attn Aaron or Stonmiser

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
dennis, if your intake is in the same location as the job 2's it will work. Like I said before, if you need help or would like me to e-mail you a pic of mine send me an e-mail and I'd be happy to.;)

The RPM Trends is the one I got it from. He's the only one selling them without jacking the shipping cost. He's still making up for the sell in shipping, but at least it's not $30 to ship :wacko:

I have a pic in my library of my intake...it looks like anyone else's, don't really know what the difference would be....thanks stonemiser

Last edited by a moderator:
andrew, your vehicle with the flowmaster 40 is able to expel the gases easier with that mod. With this style of air intake, it will then be able to "breath" in air easier. (less restrictive than the intake box) It releases a minor amount of horsepower but the difference is definately noticable at WOT when you pass someone. This of course isn't a "true cold air intake" since it's getting it's air from the engine compartment. But it is taking air in from a 360 degree surface instead of drawing it in through a flat filter. The cone filter is also less restrictive than the OEM flat ones.;)

It shouldn't. It's actually an improvement over the stock one. Some dealers will try to blame it on these things but it's like saying that because you used Boche sparkplugs you blew up the engine. If that happens, just take it elsewhere.;)