attn: Ed C.

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mike Dziubina

Reaction score
sorry i didnt get back to you on the previous post about exhaust, i havent been able to take time at the computer. instalation of the dynomax kit was very easy. me and my buddie did it in abot a half hour. we also just cut the stock exhaust in different places to take it out easier, but you can take it out in one piece. the dynomax kit bolts right on to the ST no problems whatsoever. the hardest part is jsut passing the pipes through the trac, but it really isnt hard. make sure that you keep the bolts that bolt on the exhaust to the cat b.c. the kit doesnt not include these bolts. it is a very easy instalation and can be done w.in an hour no problem. even easier if you have a helping hand. the kit sells for $268 and that gives you the muffler, pipes, clamps, everything you need and a chrome tip. i absolutly love the kit and i look forward to putting another on on my next truck.

id be happy to answer any more questions you have.

Thanks a lot for the info, I've decided to get it. I'm pricing systems on different websites now. Where did you get yours from? I can't wait to get it done! thanks again.

Ed

glad to hear! not many people have the dynomax! u will be surprised and very happy with the gains it will get you. i got mine from my local advanced autoparts. they gave me the cheapest price and they got it to me next day free of charge. you can find them at websites but u have to pay for the shipping and wait! check at an advanced auto parts, they have them in their warehouses and get it to you quick. it a really nice system, you will be happy. and make sure you post when you get it and brag to everyone about how nice it is!!!:D