ATTN: NE Ohio Trac owners

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tom Schindler

1st Gen Owner
V6 Engine
Reaction score
Chuck B wants to set-up a mini meet this saturday night. It is at a car show in a shopping plaza on Rt 42 (Pearl Rd.) and Laurel Square.

Lets try to make it. You can email me for more details or for my phone number.

Tom

I am going to try guys. I was planning on it but the wife had prior commitment I didn't know about............. :angry:

Do you have any idea about what time you are planning on going??

Though I don't own my Trac anymore, I may be able to make the trip.

I have three flights that day but land reasonably early. Post some ruff times if ppossible...

I'm thinking about 5:30- 6:00pm. The classic cars show up alitte earlier. So whenever everbody if anybody want to show. I"ll be there right after the Browns last training camp.(My quest for Bralon Edwards autograph continues) LOL. Hope to see some one there. Let me know. Thanks:cool:

I was there. Saw alot of cool cars Buicks,Oldsmobiles, alot of Mustangs but to my dismay no Tracs.( except mine) I parked next to a Vette.:cool: The Trac sparks up alot of conversation. Some good, some bad. Just think if there would have been a few more. Oh well maybe next time. :):p