Attn:WFoy

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Didnt he say last week that his Nextell phone is out of order so he's not receiving emails or phone calls. Personally, I've given up on trying to reach this guy. I bought the Xcal over a month ago and told him about a problem I was having with the 87 tune. He said he would email me a new program to download. Never got it, and have sent countless emails, and left msgs on the phone. I look at it like this - at least the 93 octane program works, it just sucks that I have to pay the extra $$ at the pump.

He also Told you guys to call him THAT NIGHT and would waite for your calls....

Todd Z

ToddZ - I understand you backing him - call THAT NIGHT is sure a small window in a forum. That was over a week ago.

I have e-mailed and v-mailed with no reply. I know he is a stand up guy, but in my case it has been almost a month..

Is his e-mail broke ???? He said his CALL was broke with Nextel.

I e-mail him -- it is to his hipnotic site -- I understand that too --------- but no replies at all ????

He is a sponsor of this site, which is great, but his ignoring this site is not great.

When he told us to CALL, was only after Rich called him.

ToddZ -- Do not tell many of us did something wrong. We just want a reply from a great guy, with a product, that does a great job making it work.

Terry