Audio items

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Casey B

Reaction score
Pioneer GM-5200T, 760 watt 2 channel bridgeable amp w/Scosche install kit (rca cable, power wire w/fuse, ground, remote wires). $80

Pioneer TS-A6880R, 240 watt 4 way 6x8 speakers, 1 pair. Direct install in ST doors. $35

Kicker C8 Comp 8" 4ohm subwoofer, 4" mounting debt. $30

I bought all items new and they are still like new. All items are heavy but I can ship them in flat rate priority mail boxes for $8.10 (US locations), can't combine shipping though. I can accept paypal through my profile email address and I have over 200 feedbacks on ebay if you are wary. Please contact me if you need more info.

Why am I selling? Spring semester textbook bill is well over $500 so I have to sell some of my stuff. Thanks.

edit ADD: I also have a set of Classic Rock Greatest Hit's cd's. 8 cd's total and there is a list of the songs in my library. They are in two 4 disc dvd cases and the artist/songs are on each disc. $15 and I should be able to ship these for $4.05 priority to US.

Last edited by a moderator:
The amp has a low pass filter on/off switch, a gain adjuster, and a 3 position bass boost switch. I have the paperwork as well.

Here's crutchfields take on it:

Latest posts