Audio's Done! **PICS**

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Chris Kulbaba

Reaction score
Well, after realizing that I will spend a ton of time and money on doing my audio install, I've went to a new local high end installer and had them take a look at the STA and they had some impressive ideas... This is what they are doing.

Audison Bit One Signal Summing/Audio Processor

Audison LRx 5.1K Amplifier (Bi-Amping Fronts & 1100W RMS to Subs, Custom Rack Under Seat)

Hertz Mille MLK165 Mids/Tweets (Tweets in A Pillar, Mids in Factory Location w/ Baffle)

2!!! 10" Hertz Energy ES250 Woofers (Behind the rear seat)

Hertz Energy ECX570 (In Rear Door, Un-amplified - Probably not even going to use)

Cascade Sound Deadening Throughout

3 Days to Install, Starting Next Wednesday!

Pics to come!

Last edited by a moderator:
Yes indeed! Cant wait, this will be the first system I haven't done myself, but with the Ford GT, The Corvette Z06 and the Porsche Cayenne in their shop when I went there I figured they knew what they were doing... The place is Mobile Solutions of Calgary, great people and a really clean tidy shop. The work in the 3 vehicles above was incredible. I am pretty excited to see what they will do.

Damn - that sounds great! I really liked the Hertz Mille comp's when i was deciding....can't wait to see this set-up. Are they going to custom mount the tweeters in the a-pillars or do you have a mounting spot already?

They are custom mounting them in the A pillars..

For anyone that hasnt seen the Audison Bit One, check it out, very awesome piece of equipment.

Well today was supposed to be the day to pickup the STA, but last night at about 8:30 the installers called and said they needed more time as they were going above and beyond, which in some way made me upset that I couldn't have it back, but at the same time made me extremely happy... There was talk of flushing in amps and the BitOne processor control, acrylics, etc... so I have no idea what i am getting in the end, but I do know that the work I seen in their shop was show quality work and I'm very excited for tomorrow!

There was no real details as he wants to surprise me, which is just awesome. These guys really put themselves into their work, which is rare in my city. But he did say there is 2 10" subs behind the seat, the BitOne processor mounted flush in the box... he didn't mention the amp but I will CRAP my drawers if he got that back there and the rear seat is 100% functional still.

I think its bed time right after work today so tomorrow comes sooner! Pics will be posted tomorrow! ;)

I am, very. Ive been doing this stuff myself for so long its nice to have someone else take care of it and just be able to enjoy it...

I don't think I will be able to sleep again until I see your install pics. So unless you want me to die you had best get those pics up like...yesterday. :banana:

Trust me, I was pretty pumped on getting it back today, its actually done, but they are going to do the tuning and are going to spend about 5 hrs doing they say which is tomorrow... ugh... c a n t w a i t a n y l o n g e r ! ! !

Well these guys are trying to kill me I figure. I went to get the truck today at 11 (an hour early, lol) and he said he tried to call to let me know that they would need it till the end of the day (5:30) ...

I had to see it, and brought my camera, and got a partially finished pic, they are just reassembling and tuning today, but WOW, I am so impressed this pic doesn't do it justice, but what you are seeing is the 2 subs and in the middle the Audison bit one will be flush mounted with a white acrylic piece around the subs and the Bitone, I seen it with the acrylic but didn't get it in the pic.

Here's a teaser for now!

[Broken External Image]:

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts