Audio's Done! **PICS**

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well, I got it back! I have to take it in again on Wednesday to do final tuning, the shop was outstanding and they stayed late to finish, great work. No wires exposed anywhere, very professional. I can't say enough good things about the people at Mobile Solutions of Calgary.

Anyways, on with the pics! It sounds better than it looks, which is hard to beat. These are night time pics so they are a little dark, I will some nice quality pics later tomorrow.

[Broken External Image]:

[Broken External Image]:

[Broken External Image]:

[Broken External Image]:

[Broken External Image]:

[Broken External Image]:

[Broken External Image]:

Last edited by a moderator:
Here's some better pics...

[Broken External Image]:

[Broken External Image]:

[Broken External Image]:

[Broken External Image]:

[Broken External Image]:

[Broken External Image]:

[Broken External Image]:

[Broken External Image]:

Woot!

Last edited by a moderator:
Sweet install! Pics do not do it justice, I wanna hear it.

So the Adrenaline does not have the drivers side storage compartment behind the rear seat?

I think I may find one of those panels and do the same. I am happy with the sound of my underseat MTX Thunderform, but it does not allow my seat to fold flat when carrying my dog so that is a major drawback. If I can build the box behind the seat then I get the best of both worlds.

Thanks for sharing.

Thank you!

Yes, there is a compartment there where the factory sub was. I let them cut off the plastic so that they could do what they needed to do.

Man, that sub enclosure is just breath taking. It's simple yet above average in style. I got pricing on mine and it's pretty crazy lol.

My entire install is going to run around $600. That includes sound deadening and sealing my doors, new speakers, passive crossovers, tweeter installs, a custom sub enclosure made of MDF that will be 2.2 cubic feet, custom amp rack between subs and sound deadening in the floor. This also includes the install kit since I left that in my last truck by accident.

I can only hope it will turn out as nice as this one.

VERY NICE!!!!

Looks awesome - and i bet it sounds as well! Perhaps the next time I'm through Calgary we need to hook up for a few pints and listen to that system of yours??

Latest posts