Auto Drain Pan Plug!!!!

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Adam Yee

Reaction score
OK... so i've been out and about the last 2 days around the city trying to find the Auto Trans Drain Plug Kit. (HELP! 65128)

I can't find this for the life of me... closest I came to was "we had one but we sold it 2 days ago".

Any one else do the Trans Plug Project? any other common drain plug kits out there?! If there is can you shoot me the model number?!

I'm doing mine next weekend. I bought one last week (don't have the number in front of me), but it's generic. I got it from Advance Auto Parts (any parts store should have a few of them).

In my case, they only had two. I picked the one that (in my mind) had the best gasket. They should all be pretty much the same, but one of them has a very thin gasket for some reason.

I bought two, one at a time. One came from AutoZone, but they never restocked it. The other came from O'Reilly's Auto Parts, and I also bought an o-ring washer to prevent leaks. Both drain plug kits were from B&M, the transmission performance parts company. I don't have the part number.