AWD Gen2 STA 2" Drop Springs: $500

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Carey Frennier

Reaction score
The guy that bought my truck can't use these springs due to his driveway pitch.

He is willing to let them go for $500 plus shipping.

They are brand new and never installed.

He asked me to put the word out as I know the ST community better than he does and I had them engineered.

I told him he wasn't asking enough for them but he just wants them out of his garage.

With shipping, they cost me more than that to have made.

This is a sweet deal for anyone looking to try a 2" drop.

They are direct replacement of OEM springs. Same ones I had in the for sale thread in the swap and sell forever ago.

Thanks.

Hey Carey, how's the family? Just thinking, those springs will fit any GenII Trac(4WD/AWD). So maybe list them that way instead of for the STA. You might get a bit more interest. Bob

I'm only listing them after what their previous prototypes were tested on.

They will fit any spring that matches the oem springs numbers for an awd v8. If that's any gen 2 v8 then so be it. I'm not making those claims as I've never tested anything but the awd sta v8.

Family is good. We're all insanely busy. Getting ready to take a huge vacation. Not going anywhere but I've not taken more than two weeks off in 5 years. The vacation pay is based on the prior year's income. This year is going to be horrible because we just can't get any damn product to sell (thanks Kia) so I need to do it soon or lose it's maxed value.

About to do another wave of massive renovations to the house.

I talk to the guy that bought my SSTA often. He is a great guy and I'm glad he owns my beast. Hope to buy it back someday when life slows down!

Get your heads and cams done?

Parts are here, just need a couple grand to do it! I kinda think that I'll have to go after new injectors and a bigger fuel pump. Big Daddy can also change the programs in my XCalIII to optimize the work, also with a program for NO2. Also gonna try to see if the Ford "shorty" headers will fit. The BBK's would have been nice but, oh well....all it takes is cash. Hope we win the lottery tonight!!! Bob