(BACK) REAR WINDOW VISOR, H E L P !!!!!

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Doug Thurau

Reaction score
AFTER 5 YEARS I LOST MY REAR (BACK) VISOR..... WERE THE..:banghead::angry: .CAN I FIND ANOTHER ???? 2005 ?????? ANYONE KNOW ??? THANKS AND TAKE ER EASY

I would direct my search to a dealer that sells the brand called Autoventshade. One I can hink of, simply because they are close to me, is Summit Racing Equipment.

Tom

Ford part #1L2Z18246BAOEM if it's still available. Check FastPartsNetwork. (Torrie)

The aftermarket GT Styling ShadeBlade #57315 is also available. (Amazon $41 Shipped)

It is the correct part number contrary to Amazon's fitting guide.

(Also checked Summit, StreetSideAuto, StreetPerformance, for correct model)

Last edited by a moderator:
They are still available From sponsors and Ebay

Todd Z

I was moving a refrigerator for my brother and when loading it he bumped the rear visor. I checked it and it was slightly loose on one side. I thought about removing it but figured I could make it home. I kept checking it and all seemed fine until I saw it fly off the Trac. I got off the next exit and circled back w/o seeing it. Re-circled once more and stopped where it flew off and walked the brake down lane and nothing. My dealer sold me one for $50 with tax.