Back To Japan

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sam Woodson

Reaction score
You may remember last June to October I was in Misawa Japan working for the Air Force. Well, I'm going back in the morning. Flying out of Huntsville, stopping in Hawaii for 2 days and arriving in Misawa Thursday night. I willa be there until Dec. 15th, then home for at least 3 weeks. Then back to Misawa or possibly Oklahoma City for a few weeks before Misawa.

The Sport Trac is still for sale. Friday we had to get a power of attorney for my wife to sell the Sport Trac while I am gone. Another goofy Alabama law or rather lack of. We were told in Alabama the Credit Union did Not have to accept the power of attorney, they had to review it and if they approved it, they would allow the sale. Stupid! Anyway, the Credit Union agreed. I still had to spend $40 for the POA.

Oh well, hopefully it sells soon, it's marked down to $15,900 with only 33k miles, 4x4, etc..

Enjoy Dallas next week, I look forward to reading the reviews and seeing the pictures.

Be safe, Keep in touch..

Todd Z

Last edited by a moderator:
My cousin is an air force wife and they are also in Misawa. She really likes it over there. I have to say she must be a lot stronger than me b/c I don't think I could move that far away. Be Safe!!!:)

Latest posts