Back with a 2009 Adrenalin !

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Shawn Smith

Reaction score
Started with a 2001 V6 and now back with a 2009 Adrenalin V8 ! So after a few years away from the Sport Trac world I have what I really wanted :driving:

[Broken External Image]:

Beautiful. IMO, nothing better than a white V8 STA. Congrats, and welcome back. :supercool:

Last edited by a moderator:
Absolutely love that color. My 08 in Colorado Red gets a lot of comments but this is stunning. Tell us the story of how you found it - many here would like to know.

I'm jealous for sure. First Adrenalin I ever saw was white and from that day I wanted one. When I ordered my 2010, I was bummed that the white had been dropped........congrats!!

Congratulations !

White is my favorite colour for the Adrenalin. I too had to settle for my second favorite which is my silver 2010 because they stopped making white in 2010.

Enjoy :)

Paul

Thanks for the props on the White Adrenalin !

Started looking after my 2012 Elantra was smashed in the rear end by a 350 Ford and written off ??. Didn't really know that this truck was in my sights until I saw it advertised on Kijiji here in Toronto ! Test drove a few others and then saw this truck , went to see it and fell for it right on the spot !

100,000 km and its in excellent shape the only thing I think it doesn't have would be the nav option.

Started looking after my 2012 Elantra was smashed in the rear end by a 350 Ford and written off ??. Didn't really know that this truck was in my sights until I saw it advertised on Kijiji here in Toronto ! Test drove a few others and then saw this truck , went to see it and fell for it right on the spot !

100,000 km and its in excellent shape the only thing I think it doesn't have would be the nav option.