Bald Eagles

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Greg Stuhlsatz

Reaction score
I thought to share our national bird with you. This is my first time going out and stalking the beautiful bird. They only come around 2 months out of the year here. I took it with my wife's Nikon D80 with the 18-200 VR lens. The beautiful thing was watching them fly.

[Broken External Image]:

[Broken External Image]:

Plain and simple... The most awesome and beautiful bird in the world to me.....

Thanks for sharing.... I just copied the pics and saved them...

Todd Z

My brother use to work on towers for the TopGun School. He sent me some pictures looking down at them flying. Beautiful! Wish I could find them......

Ben Franklin wanted our National bird to be the Wild Turkey. He was a wise old man, but I am glad he was overruled on that one.

It is hard to soar like an eagle when you are surrounded by turkeys. ;)

Love the pics. I collect eagle stuff and have my den decorated with them. Those would make some awesome prints for the wall! :cool:

[Broken External Image]:[Broken External Image]:[Broken External Image]: Not the best camera but it is a family that has grown on in the area the usually have a baby a year and they don't stray far.[Broken External Image]:[Broken External Image]:

Last edited by a moderator:
taken from a canoe so the pics are a little shakey, trying to steer and take pics while not going under quite a feat.:unsure:

Latest posts