Bed Extender

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Todd T

Reaction score
I have a bed extender that has been sitting in my garage for over a year. Funny thing is I sold the ST, had a buyer for the extender that fell through, then I moved a year and a half ago.

Anyway, it is in Kansas City. I will accept best offer at any price through midnight Central time Monday June 12th. Only catch is, I will not ship it for you, so you either pick it up, or find someone close that can pick it up to ship it.

If I don't get any takers, it will literally go in the trash. I need the space in the garage.

toddtruby at yahoo dot com

ToddT,

The bed extender is easy to ship via UPS. Literally take it over to the UPS store and have them bubble wrap it and put the shipping label on it. No box required. I shipped one from Connecticut to Kansas recently. It will cost upwards of $45.00. It's worth it and it beats bidding on ebay.

Don't toss it though.

Rich

Just to clarify.

I do not intend to ship OR list on ebay.

Anything that requires more time or effort than taking it to the curb for the trash is more than I am willing or able to do at this time.

No taking it to the bus station,

No taking it to the UPS store.

Pick it up, or find someone to pick it up. I will give it away for nothing if that is what it takes and no one makes an offer for more than that.

I could arrange UPS to pick it up at your home address under a return service tag under my companys ups account number. You will have to do nothing but be at you house when the ups man shows up. I will verify this and Email you. If this is O.K with you. I'll send you my email address. I'll pay the shipping if you'll give it to me. Let me know and I'll make sure first thing in morning. Let me know. Thanks

Ok,

So it appears that Chuck has made the best offer so far of....$0....which is fine with me. As I said, I will be just as happy giving it away, throwing it away or selling it.

Best Offer with less than 1.5 hours to go is $20......I'm signing off now. Let you know who gets it in the AM

Last edited by a moderator:
Well folks, Dale M is soon to be the proud owner of a bed extender for $20. He is coming by today to pick it up.

<i>well let me know if the original deal stands or not. Like I said before I"ll set up everything and pay for the shipping. Later</i>

Chuck, the original deal was best offer by midnight. Last I checked $20 was more than $0.

Latest posts