BEER

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

michael larkin 2

Reaction score
6 hours until we meet for bee tonite, cant wait, glad to see everyone is having safe trips. I got the ST Washed, Cleaned, and the last mod for the rally this morning. Looking forward to meeting you all this evening.

Duece

Beer versus water

WATER...... It has been scientifically proven that if we drink 1 litre of water each day, at the end of the year we would have absorbed more than 1 kilo of Escherichia coli bacteria found in feces, in other words, we are consuming 1 kilo of Doo Doo.

However, we do not run that risk when drinking beer (or other liquors) because alcohol has to go through a distilling process of boiling, filtering and fermenting.

WATER = Doo Doo

BEER = HEALTH

Free yourself of Doo Doo, drink BEER!!!

It is better to drink beer and talk Doo Doo than to drink water and be full of Doo Doo.

There is no need to thank me for this valuable information, I am posting it as a public service.

Darin, I'll definitely be up for a free beer when I get back to OKC. Maybe you, Rocco and I can have a cold one. I'll be a bachelor all summer, since my daughter is already at her mom's house. Tell Rocco I said "Hi". :)

Homer says: "Beer...."

Paste: http://www.fortunecity.com/lavendar/poitier/135/beerpain.wav

Last edited by a moderator:
Why We Split Up

She told me we couldn't afford beer anymore and I'd have to quit. Then I caught her spending $65.00 on make-up. And I asked how come I had to give up stuff and she didn't. She said she needed the make-up to look pretty for me. I told her that was what the beer was for.

I don't think she's coming back.