Best Obama supporter yet!

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ironbar, she said that she won't have to worry about paying her mortgage or putting gas in her car. If she does for him he will do for her. She really didn't directly say that she did not have to pay her mortgage or gas. So please set the record straight. In that light she is in for a BIG surprise if he gets in. She really is naive!

Ummm,

If Obama wins there is no switch to flip that will simply "fix" things.

She is extremely naive to think all will be just fine no matter who wins to be totally honest...

These nutsy Obama supporters actually think that The Messiah himself will pay their mortgage and provide all the ethanol that their eco-friendly hoopdies will handle.

Yes, these people are that gullible and have been that well lead on.

As much as I hate to say it.. If Obama gets the presidency it will simply be because of the racial/minority support only. If Obama was not racially mixed, Peggy would not give a hoot about the election. And like I have said before there are people who work at the factory I run, that are simply voting for Obama because of his skin color.. There should be a test given before some idiot can vote.

But I must admit my best freind and best man at my wedding who is african american is voting for McCain.

Last edited by a moderator:
it kinda reminds me of those "faith" and healing shows that are on TV on sunday morning..

whole lotta flash and no substance

I drove by our local polling place yesterday and you could easily tell who was voting for who. :lol::lol::p

Latest posts