Best "Trac'n" Songs?

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Shaun Tucker

Reaction score
I thought it might be fun to discuss the diversity of musical tastes in this MYST family.

I really don't want this to turn into a debate about people's personal music choices, as we have been down that road here before. Let's all respect each others' personal opinions and musical tastes.

What I want you guys/gals to do is pick 1 album, 1 artist, or 1 song that is your favorite to listen to while you are driving down the highway in your Trac.

Personally, I love listening to Lynyrd Skynyrd's "That Smell" while heading up to the cottage.

I'm gonna go ahead and break my own rules here, but The Tragically Hip is a great listen for driving through the Canadian countryside too.

I really dont have just 1........

Todd Z

I really dont have just 1........

I know, I know... I hate it when people ask me who my favorite artist is, but for the sake of the exercise JUST PICK ONE!!!! Put your ipod on random and when it gets to a song you like, list that one! jeez! :smack: :rofl:

Ice cube - today was a good day

There just one..

Todd Z

The song that is probably played the most in my Trac is Gary Allan's "Living Hard"

But I'll also break your rules as well, when I go on vacations up north, I have to listen to at least one Jimmy Buffett CD, that's when I know I'm on vacation (7 more days!!:supercool:)

I have a Black STA, so whe Prince's "Little Red Corvette" comes on I just change the words to "Little Black Sport Trac".

Sorry, I know its corny.

Shaun,

I've got to decide which one(s) to listen too! I've got probably 10-15 of his CD's but he's got more than 35 albums out there.

All time favorite cruising song, "Eminence Front" by The Who.

I recently got hip to a British funk and soul band called Speedometer. Grabbed a CD from Amazon. Lots of clips on YouTube.

Last edited by a moderator:
Honestly if i had to pick 1......

Pour Some sugar on me - Def lepard

Todd Z

Latest posts