Big day for me and the trac.

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Clay Campbell

Reaction score
Today marks my 21st year on this earth. It also marks my 5 year anniversary with my trac. I got it Feb 3. 2005 with 67 miles on it. It now has just over 50k. Its been mostly trouble free, as have I.

I wanted to thank the admins and members of this site for all the support over the years.

Now if you will excuse me I am going to go drink my first legal beer, which I bought 10 minutes after I turned 21. The indian guy at the gas station was very happy for me. Its time for a 40oz. and some COD MW2, if any of you are on live tonight hit me up. CIA320

Thanks guys, Clay

Last edited by a moderator:
Happy Birthday, man!!! Oh, and Happy Trac Anniversary!:banana:

Remember: Don't drink & drive!:smile0008::smile0016::smile0017:

Happy Birthday....1/29 was my 50th year on earth...not enough beer to help me deal with being 50.:smile0017: On my second Trac and have been driving them since '01....:smile0006:

Last edited by a moderator:
LOL a 40 oz. for your first (legal) beer?!?! Good god man, talk about starting at the bottom and working your way up ;)

Happy bday man

Haha, thanks guys, and no it wasn't colt 45, it was bud light. I have never been a heavy drinker so that one 40oz. was it for me. I have a pretty demanding schedule this week so I won't really get to celebrate for a while. And I never drink and drive. Thanks for all the birthday wishes!

happy birthday kid. i'm still 21 myself. turned 21 last april. i went to classes for the day, then when i got out i got crazy with the friends. pretty sure i can only remember about a half hour of the festivities. all i know is i woke up next to a good looking chick next to me and a bad hangover. and come on man! a busy schedule!?! i had a test and 2 quizzes the next day and i still went out all night! gotta remember, you only have a 21st birthday once! no i am not suggesting you go and get blackout drunk like i did lol, but go have some with the friends! but anyways, happy birthday.

bed23085a884f8867de2c3fee420375c.jpg

It took 28 years from my 18th birthday to realize that I was totally allergic to alcohol. Every time I drank, I broke out in handcuffs. Have a happy and safe birthday. BC :smile0011:

Woooo hooo, being 21 is awesome on my brain, but horrible on my wallet, manhood, and GPA. Thanks for all the Bday wishes gus:smile0002: