Billet Grilles

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Chris Kulbaba

Reaction score
Can someone point me in the right direction for the horizontal billet grilles for ST's...

I heard there are some that are 'denser' than others (More bars)

What are the premium ones? And where to purchase?

Thanks!

Here's the one I bought. The quality is excellent, and the seller is good also.

[Broken External Image]:

Mine are T Rex also. upper and lower grilles. I had an ebay grille and it was janky and i threw it in the ditch behind my house. It was crap.

The t rex one is thicker and built better.

T rex all the way.

Does the bumber have to be removed to install this T-Rex one?

Dont matter if it does, just wanna be prepared ;)

Thanks again.

ligu737, the tow hooks did have to come out, its just 2 bolts on a side and they come right out, chris- the bumper doesn't need to come off, it is actually very easy to install, http://www.seffects.com/parts/TRX20652.htm

thats the website i bought mine from, even through winter it is still great lookin, no pitting or nothing:blink:

This one from Mr.Grille (from customcargrills.com ~$100) is zip-tied over the existing 'honeycomb' grill:

[Broken External Image]:

This one is from Trenz (via Stylinconcepts.com ~$???) and replaces the stock grill entirely and installation is more involved:

[Broken External Image]:

I replaced the zip-tie grille because I thought it was redundant and faux-esque. The Trenz is also of better quality and from a short distance the bars look very dense.