Black ST

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Does anyone have a black Trac with the......damn i just had a brain fart and i forgot what those things were called. The thing that goes over the wheel well that extends it. The ST of the month has it. I would like to see what that looks like on a non two tone black ST. I am sure it is a bit of a reach to find someone exactly like that but i thought i would atleast ask.

FFRecruit...Not quite sure what you mean by a non two-tone black, but I have the

2005 Black XLT Premium, black paint, bumpers front and rear, running boards, and

the black (or dark smoke) vent visors, dark tinted windows front and rear. In my

Honest Opinion (IMHO), you cannot get better than an all-black vehicle. Hard to

keep clean, but Oh, Boy... When It Is!!! What a Sight...But I Digress. Yes, they

are called fender flares, or fender extenders. If you do have the all black vehicle,

the only thing I can suggest is that you go with the Chrome if you currently

have any factory chrome on the outside of the truck. If not, go with an interior

contrasting/complimenting color (grey with grey, tan with tan, etc...). And when

all else fails on the outside of a black truck, go with red...

Latest posts