black trim & wiper area

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Chris Cramer

Reaction score
Ok, I just got my trac about 2 weeks ago. Already cleaned it up a few times. Anyway, the plastic trim that covers the wiper blade area is that nasty dulled out gray color. What do you guys/gals use to either get it back to black, or at least make it look decent.

I'm also wondering what everyone uses on the stock tonneu cover to clean it, and the stock bed rails.

Thanks

Try to keep it just on the trim pieces...it can be alittle difficult to get off painted areas or windows. I use it and like it alot, but my rear step pads took several applications to get them looking good for an extended period of time.

303 aerospace protectant is even better...I used to be a big Back to Black fan, but the aerospace protectant is easier to work with, shines better and lasts through more weather. It will actually make the grey cladding look darker and shiny. Great on the factory hard toneau and tires too.:)

Mother's Back To Black is actually white and you can put it on the grey cladding and bumpers too. Puts a nice shine on.

Latest posts