Blackout Theme Questions

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Yomojyomo

Reaction score
Has anyone recently blacked out their badges, chrome, rims, ...recently?

My truck color is not too far off from the one in the top right of this website. I wand to go for more of a matte gun metal than a black gloss look.

Also considering to use a Herculin type product on bumpers, grille, fenders and rockers.

Any specific products or colors you can recommend would be appreciated. Thank you!

Attachments

• 22.jpg
    22.jpg
    202.8 KB · Views: 100
1.jpg

Attachments

• 4.jpg
    4.jpg
    74.5 KB · Views: 89
  • 5.jpg
    5.jpg
    77.7 KB · Views: 86
  • 6.jpg
    6.jpg
    255.6 KB · Views: 92
  • 8.jpg
    8.jpg
    112.8 KB · Views: 102
i have done my grill and wheels and it is so much easier to keep clean then my chrome wheels did my bumpers and trim and looks good, not as nice as todd z above but at dark doing 75 looks flawless...

My wheels are in need of refresh as well, but for the rest of the truck…

I’m the second owner, and I love my Adrenalin over all the other trucks I’ve owned (Rangers, Excursion, IH Scout II, Escalate ESV). It has done great for me, but it was time for new paint. Picked it up shining with fresh black yesterday.

Attachments

• AA8EDB2F-27BD-4338-B8CA-46793C652F54.jpeg
    AA8EDB2F-27BD-4338-B8CA-46793C652F54.jpeg
    156.1 KB · Views: 92
My wheels are in need of refresh as well, but for the rest of the truck…

I’m the second owner, and I love my Adrenalin over all the other trucks I’ve owned (Rangers, Excursion, IH Scout II, Escalate ESV). It has done great for me, but it was time for new paint. Picked it up shining with fresh black yesterday.
Carbon Fiber headlights?

I wish, but that is just my photo skill.
Anybody have a method of refreshing the bed cover?

Latest posts