Bored at work....

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Brett Wustman

Reaction score
I am BORED at work, ready for the weekend! Just thought I would post a couple pictures of the motor homes that we sell at my company, enjoy!

Brett

[Broken External Image]:

[Broken External Image]:

Sweet. I'd love to have one like the second one. I could haul the ST and a Mustang in the trailer! What does that package sell for?

Will take one of each:) what kind of fuel miliage do they Get?

Bet those puppys run 500/800 grand.

Last edited by a moderator:
Bummer, I coudn't afford one of those let alone what it would cost me to drive it from one side of town to the other. :(

The first one sells for around $900,000 and the second one sells for around $600,000 for the combo.

Fuel mileage for both motor homes is roughly 6-8 MPG...maybe a little more if you take it easy.

Sorry about the double post...when I tried to look at my post, nothing showed up, so I just posted them again...:wacko:

Brett

What's the shortest length w/ the Freightliner cab?

Rodger, the shortest length in the Freightshaker Columbie is 34' I think. We also sell the "dynaquest", which uses the Freightshaker M2 chassis, and I believe those come as short at 28 or 30'....not 100% sure because I am not a salesman...yet

Brett

I love RV's.

People that can afford to spend $600,000 to $900,000 for a motorhome is not worried about gas mileage.

Tom

Thats right, sorry about that.

Hint: Shift key for the begining of a sentence & a proper noun and period when the sentence is complete. ;)

Tom