Brake TSB???

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mike Stark

Reaction score
Hey guys and gals......going in tomorrow *sat* PM for my 3rd trip to the dealer for squealing brakes. Would have done the job myself but my ebrake was hung on the rear rotor but anyways. I have had new rotors and pads and from reading other previous posts, I've got the same problem. Is there anyway someone could email me or post a link to print out the TSB on this issue with the pads and squealing so that i can further my case. Thanks for your help. [email protected]

Mikey,

I had the same problem.I had the dealer originally install new Motorcraft pads and they squealed like a trash truck.Took it back,they installed a second set and they were quiet for 5 days then started squealing again.Took it back,they then put on new rotors and a new set of Oem pads and I have not had any noise since.

When they called me and told me they werre going to try them Oem pads I kind of balked but figured I would go with it . They actually stop better than the original Oem pads did that were on from the factory.Of course they were not cheap.They must be mad of gold or something.

Good Luck!

Latest posts