Bull Bar

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

nevadabob9mm

Reaction score
Been thinking about adding a bull bar up front on my 2005. Have any brand suggestions? Looks like they run around $300. Can't make up my mind which looks better: polished stainless or black. My ST is silver.

Last edited:
Got this a few years back from company in texas for 100, i will try and find name if your interested, it has held up really well and even love tapped a tree, small dent, but protected bumper. was made for trac and bolted on easy. it was thru amazon.

Attachments

• 20210122_154411.jpg
    20210122_154411.jpg
    780.6 KB · Views: 0
Thanks for the info!
Here are a couple photos of my white 2002 - installed it after I hit a deer - then had a pig run out in front which just missed the bar - no lights on mine although I like the idea of lights

for some reason can't seem to get the files to attach from my phone - will try later from computer

Last edited:
Here are a couple photos of my white 2002 - installed it after I hit a deer - then had a pig run out in front which just missed the bar - no lights on mine although I like the idea of lights

for some reason can't seem to get the files to attach from my phone - will try later from computer
20220226_131814.jpg

20211113_123715.jpg

the company is hunter,,,not seeing on amazon any more but they are in texas and they were on ebay.

The one i got was a hunter classic bull and got it for 79. they ran a sale, my friend paid 99 for his about a year ago, it was about the same quality as my wessin i had on it, it started to rust so replaced it with the hunter, it was half the price,

Mount and all hardware was included, i actually emailed to try and buy direct but they would of charged shipping so i went thru either amazon or ebay, i will try and show a pic of mount on my dirty trac and one on my trac without i have 2 same years but my screen kind of hides frame. it is direct bolt on and has no effect on my lift but a body lift i do not know, but i do not think it would be hard to add a small straight bracket if needed, but i am only guessing on that need..

Attachments

• 20220819_090631.jpg
    20220819_090631.jpg
    2 MB · Views: 0
  • 20220819_090852.jpg
    20220819_090852.jpg
    377 KB · Views: 0
i hope that helps,, if ya need a better pic just let me know. i looked for mounting instructions as i know i have them some where..

love the hitch in front,,, wanted to add one.