Burn out video....

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Todd Z

4 wheel drive
2nd Gen owner
V8 Engine
Reaction score
What engine do you have?
V8 engine
What year is your Sport Trac?
What Generation is your Sport Trac?
2n Gen Owner
Since I had soo much fun with the dyno runs, I found out where Gary S lived and painted the road in front of his house !!!!:lol:

Yes I did say to my self I was a complete child for doing this....LOL :eek:

EDIT: I posted a second video from the rear.... hehehehhe:rolleyes:

http://www.zjstech.net/~library/10452/Burnout%20005.wmv

Todd Z

[Broken External Image]:

[Broken External Image]:

Last edited by a moderator:
How did you lock up your front wheels? I thought the old way of a little brake pedal pressure doesn't work on new vehicles like post 1980. LOL

Todd sweettt.ME my ST power brakes just fine i can leave a nice set of mud grip stripes

Haha, you should see the marks I left at the Andretti kart racing place today when I was up there with Wayne and the Focus guys. I know Wayne didn't see it, but Ryan did, and I'm willing to bet I got some tire on his nice c/f hood.

Todd, how'd u get both tires to break loose??? is that a limited slip? and if so will limited slip do that?? no matter how hard i try, i cant make mine go posi?!?!?

Thanks

Andy

Todd, how'd u get both tires to break loose??? is that a limited slip? and if so will limited slip do that?? no matter how hard i try, i cant make mine go posi?!?!?

If you increase the torque on every other lug nut by 100lbs. it causes both wheels to spin. But it could also be the custom muffler bearings, it does sound a little different then stock.

Andy, How??... 228 dyno proven RWHP ( at a 10% loss thats 250 motor HP) thats how.... And I do have a 4.10 Limited slip

The more power and torque you put to the rear, the more the clutches will lock and easier it is to break both the tires loose...

If you have a limited slip and are only spinning 1 tire, you may have damaged the clutches...

Todd Z

Awesome, burnouts are sooo cool!!!

Next time, put 2 small puddles of Bleach, or Brake fluid on the ground, roll the rear tires into it and then power brake and let em rip.......... Smoke screen from hell!

todd, get your ass over with some soap and brushes and clean them up !.

also, my neighbors want your address !!

:D

ted, baron could only show us a GTO burnout now... read the thread about the "update on supercharged trac" and you'll learn all about it....:(

I take it that power braking is stepping on the pedal hard... but wouldn't that activate the rear brakes as well?