Burn out video....

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ha Ha Ha!!!

Todd, that was pretty damn sweet...

One question: What are those flashing red and blue lights that I see speeding up in the background? LOL

Thanks for posting :D

Dre,

Yes, But you can over power them and get the tires to spin...

Todd Z

Yeah, sorry Ted, the supercharged trac isn't mine anymore. It's sitting on the lot at Auffenberg Chevrolet/Pontiac in Farmington, MO., if you want it. Talk to Jamie, she is THE hottest salesgirl I have EVER seen!! (plus, I get 50 bucks if someone buys a car from her haha). It's really worth going in there just to see her, she's THAT hot. ;)

I've done two burnouts with the GTO so far. No brake torques though, yet. Once you get the GTO spinning in first, it'll redline in about a half second, that engine wraps out SO quickly. When you get to second, the burnout continues like it never even stopped, then comes third and finally you can bark 'em pretty well in 4th. Fun fun fun and more fun. Whenever I get a burnout video, I'll put it up here for y'all to see. I plan on getting some wider tires for the rear, so just before i do, I'll be sure to make a good video. All I can say is that it's a dang good thing this car has traction control, without it, you can't take off at over half throttle without roasting the tires.