Burnout Contest @ Louisville

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Travis,

I know you know better. Ignorance runs rampit when a certain person shows his ignorance.

I am glad to have met you at the meet.

Tom

Hey NYJohn...there is a way to disable the TC 100%...

Indeed, Tom. Didn't get to spend much time together, between our getting lost and your working; regardless, it was nice.

Tiger- would you care to elaborate and make me very happy??? Holding the buton down for 5 or 10 seconds only works to a point. I can get the wheels to spin for about 5 seconds on loose dirt but then they stop. And on dry pavement it's impossible. any help will be appreciated.

NYJohn,

I don't think Travis knows how. There is only one person here that knows, Todd Z. Unfortunatly, he was sworn never to tell by Ford.

Tom

Oh, ok, I'll go stand on the otherside of the schoolyard and play by myslef. Thanks for all the help !!!! What the hell is this the 1st grade?? Here I thought we were all here to help each other out by sharing ideas and info and actually talking about the sport trac. You can all go back to your regualary scheduled mouth flapping blabber.

Latest posts