Burnout video loaded on Streetfire.net

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Larry Phillips

Reaction score
Just got confirmation that my burnout video from Louisville was loaded. Click the link and check it out! Thanks Todd C for recording it for me!! :D

[Broken External Image]:

I have a Mac intake, one of Todd Z's modded throttle bodies, XCal 2 from Wayne Foy (That was the 87 performance tune) and the Flowmaster 40 cat-back. I don't have the high flow cat or y-pipe yet. I'm also lowered 3 inches and have Kumho Ecsta ST tires.

NICE!! all i have now is an intake, tb spacer, flowmaster 40, and 5:13s and i can spin my 36s, just not like you did. :lol: i guess my next mod is that xcal 2. what all did you get from the modded thorttle body??

Burn outs are cool. !!!!!!

LOL

Todd Z

theyre great... i had the 3:73s for a while. they were "ok" with 36s, but towing... oh man. i remember one time i was coming out of a light, and this guy on a bike (like a peddle bike) and when the light turned green he took off and i never caught up to him. lol for daily driving 5:13s are a little too low of a gear. i would say with 36s or 38s go with 4:88. if you tow heavy things ALOT like travel trailers and what not i would go with the 5:13s. if you mostly drive ur truck on the street and hardly pull anything i would go with 4:56s and if you absolutely have to go with 4:88s. and save them 5:13s for when you win the lottery cause as a daily driver i use more gas then most trucks.

thanks sorry for the hi jack i had 5:13 in my toyota with a 22r 4 cyl. and it turned 40's fine and 38's great

[Broken External Image]:

Last edited by a moderator: