Bushwacker Fender Flares :Repost:

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Snooze

Reaction score
$180-Shipped

2nd Owner, used for one winter season.

Surfaces are clean and or ready to paint with proper prep techniques. The Flares also look great unpainted.

I am no longer going to be in a climate that has snow. I used the flares to keep the road de-icer off of my truck last season. They worked great. They are now stored safely in a garage up on a wall. There is protection material between each one with the Rubber Edge trim still installed. The Rubber Edge trim protects your truck's paint.

The pop rivets and simulated bolt patterns are installed and none are missing.

[Broken External Image]:

Thank you for the comments guys.

____

The wheels are milled Aluminum by Ultra Wheels and the Rubber Feet are GoodYear MTRs.

Wheel size: 15x10 with a deep offset Tires: 33/12.50

I would like to sell them too if anyone is interested. There is nothing wrong with them. I am simply thinking of something new.

____

These flares are for Gen1 only.

Snooze. I am still interested in these but can't commit to buy them at this time. If you were holding them for my reply please don't pass up an opportunity to sell them. If i get in a position to buy them soon I will contact you to see if you still have them. in the mean time GLWS:smile0006:

Could you do $150 shipped? Had an accident with the truck and had to eat $500 out of a $1000 deductible so I am a little tight right now to say the least.

Latest posts