Busy Day

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Eldon Webb

Reaction score
:Today I installed the Y-pipe, a Trick flow rear end cover, Todd Z's rear sway bar bushings with grease zerts (They worked so well that I did the front ones myself), and programed the old Girl with the Xcalibrator 2 (finally got the name right too). I think I am going to get a "Superman" hitch cover because that is what I feel like driving her. I wish I had found the Sport Trac Website years before.

I have previously done a K&N intake system, a Poweraid throttle body spacer, a Roadmaster Active Suspension system, and a Gibson Cat back exaust system..

Next week I am going to do a Flex-a-lite 180 electric fan kit. Then I am going to drive her forever... I will probably have to to make all those mods pay for themselves.

Da*^ she is running good today.

Last edited by a moderator:
You might be right, but I paid for the thing and it is on there and it darn well isn't hurting anything:angry:

You might be right, but I paid for the thing and it is on there and it darn well isn't hurting anything

It is robbing you of air flow..... The inside dia of the spacer is less than 2.5 inches. The intake is 3 inches in dia, You can do the math, thats the reason after I got my modified throttle body back, I removed that spacer for good !!!

Glad the fittings worked out for you, Thank you

Todd Z

Waite till You buy a throttle body from me and then you can do it in one shot !... ;);)

Todd Z

;)Can I afford yours? How about a trade in? I could put the old one in the box with the old brackets.......;);

Eldon, Todd is correct. And yes, you will be able to afford his. I have spoke to him about the details. It is the way to go.