Buying an SVT Sport Trac

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Chris Kulbaba

Reaction score
I was just looking at the concept SVT Sport Trac, and thinking to myself... how can a person get one of them? I know for sure there is 2+ of them built, as ive seen pics of a red one, and a white for sure... maybe several of each color...

But, what do they do with these things??? Do they sell them, for the right price?

Just wondering!

IIRC, The two you seen was the same one, it just got a paint job.

I think I read somewhere that those vehicles are destroyed once the are done with them. Too much liability. I doubt you could afford it. Those prototypes are not cheap. There are millions of dollars invested in it. I doubt you have that kind of money to buy one.

Tom

If you're lucky, you might be able to catch it in an auction. Sometimes Ford auctions off the old prototypes and concept vehicles as well. The Ford Equator concept was auctioned off last year. Never heard how much it sold for but it probably wasn't cheap.

If you're lucky, you might be able to catch it in an auction. Sometimes Ford auctions off the old prototypes and concept vehicles as well. The Ford Equator concept was auctioned off last year. Never heard how much it sold for but it probably wasn't cheap

And it probably won't be street legal (the Equator wasn't).