camry meets tree...........

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

gary s

Reaction score
2 weeks ago my recently licensed son was a block away from our house and was coming around a curve and swereved to avoid a deer and hit a tree.

thank god he was ok and as you can see the vehicle took a beating but did all the right things. knee and drivers side airbags went off as well as the frame supporting the vehicle.

[Broken External Image]:

Be Blessed, that he came out ok.

Im sure he is saddened about his first car. We have all been there.

Just glad he is well. Never know, the deer might have jumped up, and came thru the windshield.

Looks as if the cabin safety features did there job........

Wow, glad he is okay. The wrecks in new vehicles look worse than ever but the passengers come out better than ever. My sister was in a bad accident a few months ago in her Focus and I have no doubt the car saved her life.

WOW, Glad Ty is ok man.... Sorry to hear, but glad he is ok !!!

Todd Z

thanks all.he got a replacement vehicle.

doctordac,

"If I had a nickle for every "swerved to miss a deer" story, I could open my own insurance company!"

well if you knew the area., it has a heavy deer population and the people who live where it happened, stated that they see them everynight. i also live in the same area and they are all over the place.

Latest posts