Can some that knows Dreamweaver 8 pls help

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Gary L

Reaction score
Well recently got a copy of dreamweaver 8 now i'm trying to use the help tutorial and i'm kind of stuck.On the basic section where it says for you to create a local a folder on your hard drive, and to locate the Cafe townsend file in dreamweaver application folder.

How do i go about locating the application folder on my pc or does anyone know the easy way

to bulid a web page:unsure:

Well, I have Dreamweaver MX and I assume the application folder they are talking about is located in here somewhere: C:\Program Files\Macromedia\Dreamweaver MX 2004. Obviously, you're version will be different. The folder to be added to your hard drive is simply a folder to maintain all the pages, graphics, etc, that are included in the website you are going to build. When you set up the new site, 'site', 'manage sites', 'new', ... you will use that folder you created as the root of your site. You'll know Dreamweaver recognizes it as a site when all the folders in the site are green in the Files window within Dreamweaver.