Canadian Moog part source

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tyler Colvin

Reaction score
Again this site amazes me. :haveabeer:Thx to all the previous posterd regarding the front sway bars and it's links. I am wondering if any of the Canadian members have a canadian supplier for Moog parts? After taking a look under my ST I found that the driver side link bushings had been over tightened when the previous installer installed them. I purchased a replacement OEM set, but now know they were aftermarket Moog. Any information is greatly appreciated.

Thx

Tyler C

Hey Tyler C,

I got my moog front endlinks from Part Source. I'm located in London, ON, and I'm not sure if Part Source is a nation-wide chain. I do know that there are some littered throughout Ontario, though.

Best of luck!

Kegger,

Dude, I tried firing a couple emails off to you and your buddy but got no reply from either of you. Actually I think I may have received a "bounce-back" email from your address (which was odd because other emails made it through) but I wasn't concerned if you got the email or not because it was sent to your buddy too.

Anyway I haven't taken pics, but if your buddy is in desperate need of running boards, these are still on the market. Again, I'm in no rush to sell them so whether or not he wants them I don't really care. Just thought I should say something so you don't think I dropped off the face of the earth.

i got mine from a napa

if you go to crappy tire, make sure you get what you want, without confusing the kid behind the counter...

i beleive mine came up as saying for a dodge ram?

just go by part number

Shawn...that's totally weird! I haven't seen the guy in a couple days....he's only PT. As soon as I see him again I'll ask him if he got the emails from you. I didn't get any from you for the longest time lol. I'll shoot you another email when I talk to him.

Latest posts