Can't upload pics to my files

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Collin Lyon

Reaction score
Hey guys - I'm getting the following error when I try to upload a pic to my library:

Error: Can't call BinaryRead

Anyone else have the same issue?

Me too but then the next time I visit,it works fine?

Rich still hosts and maintains the site..... I have emailed him several times with the same response, He will look into it......

On a side note, I have never had the issue, phone, computer whatever But I use the 30% resizer..

Todd Z

ANY help greatly appreciated. Unable to upload pics since my library disappeared at least two years ago.

did you try deleting all cookies and cache, Re boot computer and try that?

The ONLY other way is for us to talk on the phone, I LOG in as you and try from here.

Todd Z

did you try deleting all cookies and cache, Re boot computer and try that?

The ONLY other way is for us to talk on the phone, I LOG in as you and try from here.

Todd Z

I have had the same problem with trying to upload digital camera photos but I have found that resizing the photos usually solves the problem. I typically use Paint to open and resize to 25% of original size before uploading to my library. No need to resize again during upload process. There is also a limit on the size of your library. Once you exceed that limit you will have to delete some other photos before you can upload any new ones.

Thank you, all! I tried everything listed - it looked like blksn8k finally got it accomplished (using Paint). I scaled it at 50%.

I wanted to upload the '95 Ford Thunderbird I inherited from my father, just before he passed away - a year ago tomorrow, 8/15. Here is the pic:

a29bb18d55d53a3a4aae7d67793a5bb7.jpg

Very nice! Looks like it is in great shape.

I had an '89 Supercoupe that I bought new and sold only about five years ago. Sometimes I wish I had kept it. Great highway cars.

He bought it new. When I got it, it only had 58K miles. It's now at 66K. Runs great! You're right, love it on the highway. I just noticed, you can see the reflection of my Trac on the door!