Center Console Bag

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Todd T

Reaction score
What's a Console Bag worth? Excellent condition, really never even used in the vehicle. I pulled it out of a closet the other day well over a year since I have owned the vehicle. It was a bit dusty, but cleaned up nicely and looks brand new.

I just searched this forum for the word "bag" and came up with a few hits from the past 6 months. The majority was being offered to sell for between $10 and $50 with another at $75. However, most did not sell unless they came with the entire console. Mookie just listed his on Ebay with a starting bid of $9.99 with $7.99 shipping.

I've been tracking what they have been selling for on eBay lately and they are ranging between $70 - $90 shipped.

That's what I'm hoping for; we'll see!

The buyer was not an active participant in this thread. I was contacted via email. I will leave it up to the buyer to be know if he wishes.

Item sold for $30 including shipping.

Last edited by a moderator:
What kind of sour grapes is that comment all about? Sounds like my 6 year old.

If you thought it was worth $35, you should have offered $35. For trying to save $10, you lost out on a great deal on a perfect condition bag. I could care less that you were willing to pay $5 more than the guy who bought it. I'm just glad to get rid of some excess junk and get it in the hands of someone who can use it.

Latest posts