Center Console, nuther question

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

John D 3

Reaction score
Ok, I *did* search...

My center console (the "low" or whatever its called version...one with the bag) busted.

The top piece broke off.

Does anyone know if this ebay thing will work? It says '01 ST, but not sure if it'll fit the '02 ST.

I know this has been discussed, and I swear I searched, but couldn't find it.

Thanks...sorry if its a redundant question.

JD

Last edited by a moderator:
yeah thats what mine looked like when i took it apart. i have an 04. they sell metal replacements that fit the same though. i dont have a like but that way it wont break again.

Welcome to the club. It looks like a maybe, but his ad clearly states for 01's only. My console is "mostly" broken. I was able to disassemble it, then I took two metal plates about 1/2" wide and 3" long and glue them on as braces. I then reassembled. It's OK....but will not last forever. I'm always looking for a cheap replacement from the local salvage yards. I'm not willing to put out the $100+ until it's totally gone.

Hmmm...well, I'm going to email the guy, just for kicks, and see what he says about it fitting an '02.

Bo, just looked at your profile, saw you have an '02 also. I'll post back if I find anything, and then again if I buy it.

John