Central Illinois Ford Day Show This Sunday in Bloomington, IL

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TrainTrac

Reaction score
I'll be showing my Trac in this show on Sunday. Join me if you can. It'd be great to have a few more Tracs in the show.:cool:

June 7, 2009

28th Annual Central Illinois Ford Day Show and Swap hosted by the Central Illinois Mustang Association at Bob Dennison Ford in Bloomington, IL.

This years show is shaping up to be another top notch event with 31 classes (Ford Powered cars & trucks). The laser engraved wooden photo plaque awards from the past 3 year's show will be back again! This year the awards will be presented to the top two in each class as voted by show participants. Special awards will also be presented per Central Illinois Mustang Association club member vote.

Each year the Central Illinois Mustang Association uses our annual car show not only as a fun filled day and a chance to see some awesome cars and trucks, but also as an opportunity to raise some money to give back to local charities. We have not yet chose a charity for this year, but we are currently looking at some great potential candidates, we will make that announcement soon.

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks, Gary. I'm pretty excited about this show. Last time I was at this show was about 27 years ago in high school. And then it was only as a visitor, looking around and drooling over the vintage Mustangs. It'll be fun to have my own vehicle in the show now. I'm hoping the guy with the 40,000 mile unrestored original '65 GT350 shows up, so I can get pictures to post here.

Mike & Sondra,

If you're able to come down, stop by and say hello.

Train Trac, I was able to get the show in before my daughter's party. I left a little early for the party and a friend said he would let me know if I won anything. Well I did! There were no classes, just the the top 30 were given trophies. There were about 150 or so cars there. I won there last year too, so I wasn't expecting anything this year. I was flattered when I drove up and one of the FORD club members said " hey it's good to see you back ". May hit one tomorrow too. P.S. did you do at yours?

Gary D.

Congrats, Gary. My show's tomorrow (Sunday). Just finished about seven hours of detailing/show prep on the Trac. Gonna hit the rack soon and get up early to head out for the show.

Latest posts